Friday 3 December 2010

Big Narstie, Big Man Talking. Pain.

This interview has been all over twitter. Brought to us by StreetStarzOnline, I found my self just agreeing with everything he is saying. Big Narstie is a long time artist, big up the people that know about him from the 'brush man' days and the other Ndubz and the whole collective. real talk from a real man, obviously on his gown man, and sharing with us his thoughts and opinions on the state of the scene right now. He keeps it 100, throughout, even to breaking down what he means when when hes making these comments. listen to what he says, theres a lesson for all of us, 'Respect starts with you'

Apart from the fact that the video lets us fully know about where big narsties head is at hes also got some new music in the pipeline.





I love me some big narstie, but was anyone else thinking 'babes just put on a scarf, dont u kno outside is cold' dont even make me start cah if that was me in the vid i would be hearing my granny's voice in my ears.

This is .Steps. your newest member of the NubianStarEnt team. I'm in Love with Music, UK Hip Hop, Rap an Grime...Theres alot going on with the scene at the moment, so i will be cherry picking the gems and bringing them to you. If your an artist within this genre, from anywhere in the Uk, get at me for a feature...StephStarSings@gmail.com.

Keeping the Movement magical...

.Steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment