Monday 15 November 2010

Diddy Dirty Money - Last Train To Paris




Anyone that knows me well knows that I LOOK UP TO "i'm a huge" fan of Diddy and i can't wait for the new Diddy Dirty Money album Last Train To Paris coming out 14th Dec 2010!!!




I have heard cuts from this album and WOW...the group is going in. You can tell that Euro dance sound has been a big influence on Diddy this time round. The big beats and bass lines will have all of us shockin out on the dance floor this winter and new year. I'm still waiting for my copy of this CD to arrive so i can review it and post it but until then here's a look behind the scenes on the Dirty Money photoshoot for the album with a post of their new video 'Loving You No More'

Enjoy....:-))

Behind The Scenes:


Loving You No More Vid:

No comments:

Post a Comment